Wow. So it's been over 2 weeks since I've written a "real" post. I guess student teaching has taken control over my life for the most part. I'm on Spring Break this week, but that doesn't mean that the work stops. I've been writing lesson plans, working on seminar work, and coordinating observations and requests with my University Supervisor and seminar professor. I just finished up with all of my Mathematics lesson plans for next week, so I only have to worry about a few Language Arts ones and I'm all set. I guess I should get working on that when I'm finished this post.
My first formal observation went off without a hitch. I actually got a very good (and nice) review from my University Supervisor. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least and my confidence has definitely been boosted. I'll work on my own mid-term evaluation next week and my cooperating teacher will provide me with his own feedback. I can't believe I only have 7 more weeks of teaching before I'm finally finished. Graduation is only 2 short months away!
Onto some IF-related things....
- My baseline ultrasound and injections class are still set for next Friday. I can't believe the date is getting closer and closer.
- I just ordered some meds from the pharmacy - L.upron, the trigger shot, and E.ndometrin. I guess every med isn't covered, but some is better than none. I'm hoping that the u/s shows nothing going on so I can just go ahead and skip the L.upron all together.
- Meds and my first injection are set for the 21st. Next weekend, we will be officially underway.
- We WILL be doing ICSI due to the multiple failed IUI attempts. Apparently assisted hatching isn't off the table at this point either but that decision will be made later with Dr. P.
- I'm feeling nervous and slightly pessimistic about all of this. I balled my eyes out at church on Easter because the sermon included a lovely discussion on death and feeling angry about death. Yes, I'm still angry about my miscarriages. I don't think I'll ever stop feeling this way. I cried so hard that we had to leave church. Talk about embarrassing. I hope we don't have to experience a third.
Here's to hoping that in about a month, we'll have our third BFP. Hopefully if this happens, this baby will make it and we'll finally get to hold the baby we've been waiting so long for sometime next year.