After a long hiatus, the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In is back. Wifey is turning the weekly questions into a monthly feature, but I'm just happy it's back! Head over to her blog to learn more and to link up your blog.
1. What is your favorite winter memory?
My favorite winter memory has to be our wedding because I got to marry the man of my dreams :)
2. What is your current favorite TV show?
My current favorite is "How I Met Your Mother". I got hooked on this show when we first moved back here to NC about a year and a half ago. I quickly got through the first 5 seasons of the series on N.etflix and eagerly await a new episode each week. I've been disappointed that it's been reruns for the past few weeks, but it's new this coming Monday. Make sure to tune in!
3. What was your favorite thing that happened in January?
E left Afghanistan!
4. What is the best sound in the world to you?
Thunderstorms or laughing babies or the ocean. So many good sounds...
5. What is the biggest lesson you have learned as a MilSpouse (or significant other)?
That I'm capable of being independent and can live on my own if I need to. Just because E isn't around, the world doesn't stop or fall apart. You just have to keep going.