After seeing a big temperature drop on Sunday and foolishly thinking that it could have been an implantation dip, AF showed her big, ugly face yet again this morning.
3 IUIs = 3 failures
To top it all off, my luteal phase was only 10 days AND I was on progesterone starting the day of the IUI.
I talked to Nurse D about an hour ago about if there should be/could be another cycle. E will be home for R&R during this cycle; however, I'm worried about the timing. I've triggered as early as CD 23, but as late as CD 30. Nurse D assured me that we can stretch the cycle out a bit if needed. I do need to go in for a baseline ultrasound on Wednesday morning to figure out if the cysts are gone from last cycle. We won't be able to make a decision on what to do until then.
So we have 2 options pending u/s results:
1. No cysts = we go ahead and start injections and either do another IUI or just TI.
2. The cysts are still there = no injections and wait for IVF in the spring.
Again, I'm feeling a crapload of different emotions. I cried for hours today. My BF's baby shower is in 10 days and I honestly don't know how I'm going to deal with these emotions. If she wasn't so supportive of my situation, I would be tempted to blow off the shower and stay at home to mope some more. To top it off, I'll also be seeing another friend who is about 21 weeks pregnant. I guess I get a 2 for 1 deal. I'll do my best to hold it together and then deal with the emotions when I'm alone.
AF, you are the biggest bitch in the world. I hate you.