1. Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon
2. Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree
3. Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning
4. Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends
5. Good Charlotte - self titled
All of these albums bring back some great college memories... having the opportunity to be a DJ on my college radio station and playing this music for others, going to see all of these bands in concert (some more than others - I may have seen Good Charlotte about 15 times), meeting and hanging out with some of these guys (Good Charlotte and Taking Back Sunday), and discovering new music.
What were some of your favorite bands when you were in college (or if you're still in college, what were some of your favs in high school)? Do you still bust out your CDs occasionally?