1. The best part of October was getting to spend time with E for his R&R. I can't wait for him to be home for good next year!
2. The worst part of October was having to send E back overseas and finding out that our 4th IUI did not work.
3. For Halloween, I'll be sitting on the porch to hand out Halloween candy like I did last year. The dogs go INSANE every time the doorbell rings, so I sit outside with a bowl of candy to avoid barking and howling for 2 hours.
4. I hope that in November I get the majority of my school work finished so that finals week will be a breeze in December.
5. Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret Santa. I will be participating.
Don't forget to enter my Shutterfly giveaway! The giveaway closes on Saturday evening and I will be announcing the winner on Sunday!