Friday is almost over but I thought I'd still link up for the Friday Fill-In. Head over to Wifey's blog to learn more about the Milspouse Friday Fill-in and to link up your blog.
1. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Back in the pre-gluten-free days, I loved eating raw cookie dough! My best friend and I had a bad habit when we could get together over the summer while we were in college. We would go to the grocery store and buy one of those pre-made cookie dough rolls. We would go back to her house, split up the tube of dough, and spend the next few nights snacking on it. So bad but so good at the same time!
2. When you get online for the first time of the day...what site do you immediately head to?
I always head over to fertility friend to record my BBT. If I don't do it first thing in the morning, I forget about it. I also check out FB to see if E has left me a message.
3. What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
Well unfortunately for me, my parents were never on board on the idea of getting a dog when I was younger. I think this is why we have 2 now. We did get a rabbit, Peanut, when I was in 7th grade. That rabbit would eat anything and everything!
4. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
Uhm I'm not sure. Not feeling particularly witty tonight.
5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
I can't even remember the last time I had a Tootsie Roll Pop. I'm going to go ahead and say maybe 10 or so before I would just bite into it to get to the Tootsie Roll.