Well Friday is almost over, but it's better late than never to participate in the Milspouse Friday Fill-In. Head over to Wifey's blog to link up!
1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife
Ha! I'm definitely not cut out for a career in the military. I like working a normal shift, sleeping in my own bed, showering, and the United States. I'm so proud of what E (and all the soldiers) do each day but I'm definitely not envious of their jobs. I think dual military couples are alright if it works for the couple. I don't think I could deal with the rotating deployments and training cycles. I can only imagine how hard it would be if there were children involved.
2. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
No homework. A good variety of Food Network/HGTV shows. A good book to read.
3. What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor's Away
When E's home, we usually grill out and then go to watch the fireworks. This year I'm probably headed over to post to hang out with some friends, listen to some music, and watch the fireworks in the evening.
4. If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you'd medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
Maybe speed reading? I read at a rather quick pace. I finished two 300 + page books this week - it only took my 2 days to read each.
5. What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by ME :)
I've just been going along with my normal workout routine - spin classes and ab work on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday and strength classes on Tuesday and Thursday. I'm still not in the shape I'd like to be but I blame it on all the darn fertility meds that I've been on. My workouts are only combatting the potential weight gain from the drugs.