It's Friday so that means it's time for a new set of questions for the Milspouse Friday Fill-in. Make sure to head over to Wife of a Sailor's blog to link up your blog!
1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the Milspouse life "perfect"? submitted by Oh How Delightful
Life would be perfect if we could finally start our family. 3 years of constant disappointment is taking it's toll on me. No deployments, TDYs, or weeks of training would probably help us a little bit.
2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married Into Army
I'm not really sure. Probably not that many.
3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you want to do? submitted by It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To
There are a few things I'd love to do. I'm on my way to becoming a teacher which is my number one career choice. Ultimately, I want to work with children who need extra reading instruction. I'd also love to be a photographer on the side. I love taking pictures but don't get to do it enough.
4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so, what is it? If you don't, what would you get? submitted by The Squid's Accomplice
No tattoos currently and I'll probably never get one. No needles!
5. Imagine a block of time has opened in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth
Another hard choice. I'd love to take a digital photography class so I can learn about all the different functions on my Nikon. I'd also be interested in taking a photoshop class. I have the software and I can do a few things on it already, but I'm sure a class would really teach me how to use it all. Finally, I'd also want to take a cake decorating class. I enjoy baking but decorating is something I'm not really good at. I'm amazed by people who can produce great tasting and great looking cakes and cupcakes.