Where has the week gone? I can't believe it's Friday already!
Since it's Friday, that means that it's also time for another Milspouse Friday Fill - in. Head over to Wife of a Sailor's blog to link up and learn more about the fill-in. Here are this week's questions.
1. What is your favorite MilSpouse blog (not including Wife of a Sailor who we all love, or your own)?
I really enjoy Belinda's blog over at Lovin Ma Solider. Her deployment tips are great and she's just a great girl!
2. What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are perks)?
Less laundry! I think laundry is my most despised chore so when Evan is gone, I only have to do one load a week instead of three. Why do those uniforms have to take up so much room?
3. How long did you date your significant other before getting engaged? Married?
Let's see... we met in April 2001, started dating in January 2002, got engaged in July 2006, and finally got married in December 2006. I can't believe we've known each other for almost 10 years now. Where has the time gone?
4. What do you think your significant other would do if s/he wasn't in the military?
I know he would love to work for the FBI or the CIA. I could also see him as a history professor once he retires from the Army in about 10 or so years.
5. If you could talk to the Secretary of (fill in your appropriate branch) what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families?
MyCAA and CAA funds should available to all dependents no matter what rank they are. Just because my husband is a captain doesn't mean that we couldn't use tuition assistance.