1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
Well of course I would want to take my husband and my dogs. I guess I would have to sneak one dog onto the island though since we're only allowed 2 things! If I were going to pick material possessions though I would take a Kindle and a laptop so I would have books to keep me company.
2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?
I'd probably have some kind of vinaigrette since that's the kind of dressing I usually default to when I eat salads.
3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?
I'm actually not that big on animals except for dogs. Going to the farm or zoo was always a traumatic experience for me when I was younger for some reason. Evan does like horses so I guess we could have those on the ranch and he could take care of them. :)
4. If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?
I love Anne Hathaway so I would want her to play me. We kind of (this is a big stretch) look similar. Similar meaning we both have brown hair, brown eyes and the same skin complexion. I'd pick John Krasinski to play my husband because I may have a slight celebrity crush on him.
5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
Birthday cards for my dad and my friend's daughter.